Allotment Associations, Horticultural Societies and Gardening Groups
Why Choose Thompson & Morgan?
Did you know that Thompson & Morgan has been supplying seeds for more than 160 years? From William Thompson’s humble beginnings in his father’s garden at the back of his shop in Ipswich, Thompson & Morgan has successfully grown into a market-leader, supplying seeds to over 22 countries world-wide. The company has remained loyal to its roots by keeping its head office in Ipswich and its trial grounds nearby, also in Suffolk.
Over the last 160 years the company has developed and grown constantly and we are committed to getting the best deals for all our customers. That is why we now offer Clubs, Associations and Societies, an amazing 50% off all seeds! All we ask is that your first order with us is £100 or more after discounts. Plus, we are one of the few companies to offer you 20% off potatoes, fruit, onion sets, bulbs and plants too!
How are we different?
There are many things that make Thompson & Morgan stand out from other companies and if you're not sure why, see below to find out:
- Exclusive Offers for Clubs and Societies - We are one of the few companies to offer 50% off all seed orders for clubs and societies as well as 20% off potatoes, fruit, onion sets, bulbs and plants. To find out more about our current offers, click here.
- 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee - If you're ever less than satisfied with performance of any of our seeds or any item you have purchased doesn't meet your expectations of quality we'll offer a replacement, credit or refund.
- Our own Breeding Programme - We run our own dedicated flower breeding programme and specialise in unusual annual and perennial species. As a result T&M Plant Breeder Charles Valin, has successfully developed new varieties that are exclusive to T&M, such as Hollyhock 'Halo Mixed' and Buddleja 'Buzz'® and many more! To find out more about our breeding programme, read our article on developing new plant varieties.
- Gardening Hints and Tips - We know that whilst some of you are experienced gardeners, there are many of you out there that have just started out and need a little of advice! So, we've put together some useful 'How to' Gardening Guides as well as easy to follow Video Guides as well as a whole host of articles for beginner gardeners.
- A vibrant gardening social community - For those of you who have gardening conundrums you can talk to our experts and other gardeners or just hear about our latest news via Facebook or Twitter - you can find the links in the footer of this page. To visit our gardening forum or blog go to our Gardening Information Section.
- £500 reward when you find or create a new plant - Some of our varieties started out life in our customers' gardens! If you find or create a brand new plant variety we will pay you £500 (or more!). To find out about plant breeding at home, check out our 'discover new plants' article.