We're currently recruiting for a Junior Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Data Manager your main responsibility will be to provide an accurate sales and marketing analysis to help maximise sales opportunities.
Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate in this, a fast paced and energetic environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to get into an analytical role with ambition to progress, this could be the role for you.
Examples of required tasks:
- Monitor product performance to help drive future marketing and purchasing decisions
- Prepare catalogue analysis to ensure correct product placement in upcoming editions
- Provide business insight using the companys statistical software, to assist in campaign planning
- Be a point of contact for ad-hoc internal reporting requests
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales and campaign reports
- Assist in providing data for catalogue mailing campaigns
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, enjoy working to deadlines and have first-rate written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in the use of MS Office (notably Excel and Word) is also required, and experience with statistical analysis software would be highly beneficial. Previous experience in a commercial/retail/mail order environment is also desirable.
If you're interested in this position, then please apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter to Alex Harvey via email@example.com.