- - Ipswich, Suffolk
- - £5.60 - £7.50 (dependent on age)
- - Temporary part-time positions
We are looking for seasonal workers for our Customer Service department handling inbound calls and e-mails (taking orders and assisting customers with their queries). We have various hours available for evenings, weekends and some weekday hours (and combinations thereof) to start February 2018.
Contacts are expected to last until the end of June 2018.
If you are:
- - Customer focussed
- - A good ambassador for any business you work for
- - Happy dealing with all sorts of people by telephone or via written methods
- - Comfortable using PSs and web-based systems
- - Happiest working in a large team
- - Enthusiastic and positive
Then you could be who we are looking for!
If you have an interest in gardening that is an additional bonus (but not essential). Experience is always desirable but full training will be given, therefore candidates of all levels and experience are welcome.
If you are interested, then why not drop us a line and let us know more. Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.