- - Poplar Lane, Ipswich
- - Closing Date: 10th November 2018
- - Permanent, full time (Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
Thompson & Morgan is known locally as the expert in flower & vegetable seed market, but over the last few years weve grown to also include plants, bulbs, fruit, garden furniture - in fact everything you could want to create a stunning garden for your home. We generate over 2 million orders per year marketing our products via our website, catalogues, magazines, newspapers, Amazon, EBay and home shopping TV channels.
Were currently recruiting for Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our team. Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate in this, the fastest growing area of our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to get into a sales environment with ambition to progress, this could be the role for you.
Example tasks include:
- - Populating marketing spreadsheets with product information including up to date costing information using internal reports
- - Assisting with planning and set up of new ranges, categories and promotions across all sales channels
- - Supporting sales and marketing team with updating/ maintaining sales forecast
- - Monitoring and reporting on competitor pricing and activity
- - Collating product specification details and sales media for marketing activity including photographgs, VT footage and set props
- - Daily administration as required
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, enjoy working to deadlines and have first-rate written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in the use of MS Office (notably Excel and Word) is also required. A desire to learn and a can do attitude is essential.
Full-time position 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to Laura Moan, via email@example.com.