Thompson & Morgan is known locally as the expert in flower & vegetable seed market, but over the last few years we've grown to also include plants, bulbs, fruit, garden furniture - in fact everything you could want to create a stunning garden for your home. We generate over 2 million orders per year marketing our products via our website, catalogues, magazines, newspapers, Amazon, EBay and home shopping TV channels.
Examples of required tasks:
- - Populating marketing spreadsheets with product information including up to date costing information using internal reports
- - Assisting with planning and set up of new ranges, categories and promotions across all sales channels
- - Supporting sales and marketing team with updating/maintaining sales forecast
- - Monitoring and reporting on competitor pricing and activity
- - Collating product specification details and sales media for marketing activity including photography, VT footage and set props
- - Daily administration as required
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, enjoy working to deadlines and have first-rate written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in the use of MS Office (notably Excel and Word) is also essential. A desire to learn and a 'can do' attitude is essential.
Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate in this, the fastest growing area of our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to get into a sales environment with ambition to progress, this could be the role for you.
Hours of work are 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, then why not drop us a line. Send your CV and covering letter to Laura Moan: email@example.com.