Bag a full year’s supply of delicious homegrown veg with this great value bumper collection of reliable and trusted allotment favourites. Our time-saving Allotment Seed Collection includes a wide range of popular, award-winning vegetables for harvesting throughout the year, perfect for beginner gardeners and experienced plot holders alike.
Allotment Seed Collection includes one packet of each of the following varieties:
- Carrot ‘Fly Away’ – a sweet, smooth, RHS AGM-winning variety that is resistant to carrot root fly, for harvesting from July to October. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 15cm (6").
- Pea ‘Hurst Green Shaft’ (aka Green Arrow) – a heavy-cropping, reliable double-podded variety with superb flavour and good disease resistance. RHS AGM. Height: 75cm (30"). Spread: 25cm (10").
- Lettuce ‘Little Gem’ – a favourite, early-maturing cos lettuce producing sweet, crisp hearts. RHS AGM. Height and spread: 20cm (8").
- Spinach ‘Perpetual’ (Spinach Beet) – a prolific, fully hardy spinach beet that resists bolting and can be harvested all year round. Height: 50cm (20"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Leek ‘Musselburgh’ – a reliable, extremely hardy variety with excellent flavour, with thick stems ready to harvest from November to April. Height: 45cm (18"). Spread: 30cm (12").
- Carrot ‘Autumn King 2’ – a reliable maincrop variety producing very long roots (to 30cm (12") for picking from August to November. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 15cm (6").
- Sweetcorn 'Early Xtra Sweet' F1 Hybrid – Instead of the sweetness and flavour deteriorating as in other sweet normal varieties, Sweetcorn Early Xtra Sweet has a rich sugary flavour and is easy to grow. Height: up to 200cm (79"). Spread: up to 45cm (18").
- Brussels Sprout ‘Brilliant’ F1 – firm, flavoursome buttons from autumn through to Christmas. Height: 75cm (30"). Spread: 50cm (20").
- Beetroot ‘Rainbow Beet’ – a beautiful array of purple, red, orange and white varieties cropping from June to October, with great flavour and leaves that can be cooked like spinach or chard. Height: 30cm (12in). Spread: 15cm (6in).
- Broad Bean ‘The Sutton’ – a delicious dwarf variety producing high yields on compact plants. RHS AGM. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 25cm (10").
- Cabbage ‘Elisa’ F1 – a deliciously sweet, high quality summer cabbage that resists bolting. RHS AGM. Height: 25cm (10"). Spread: 35cm (14").
- Cauliflower ‘All The Year Round’ – large, white heads on easy-to-grow plants that are great for successional sowings to give crops from March to November. Height: 60cm (24"). Spread: 75cm (30").
- Courgette ‘Sure Thing’ – compact plants bearing dark green, flavoursome courgettes that are produced even without pollination. Height: 45cm (18"). Spread: 90cm (36").
- Climbing Bean ‘Cobra’ – prolific plants producing high yields of flavoursome, stringless beans over a long season. RHS AGM. Height: 180cm (70"). Spread: 30cm (12").
- Kale ‘Precoce Di Toscana’ – a fully hardy borecole producing attractive and delicious leaves from September to February. Height: 90cm (36"). Spread: 60cm (24").
- Spring Onion ‘White Lisbon’ – a fast-growing variety that is the best for overwintering and great for successional sowings to give continuous cropping all spring, summer and autumn. RHS AGM. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 5cm (2").
- Radish ‘French Breakfast 3’ – a reliable red and white variety that with successional sowing will produce crisp, sweet roots from April all the way through to October. Height: 15cm (6"). Spread: 10cm (4").
- Runner Bean ‘Enorma’ – a reliable variety producing huge yields of delicious beans up to 50cm (20") long! RHS AGM. Height: 3m (10'). Spread: 30cm (12").
- Turnip ‘Milan Purple Top’ – a fast-growing turnip producing attractive purple and white flat-topped roots, delicious harvested when small and tender. Leaves can be eaten as greens. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 20cm (8").
- Calabrese ‘Belstar’ – dense, green broccoli heads with excellent flavour, with plenty of side shoots produced after the central head is harvested. RHS AGM. Height: 45cm (18"). Spread: 40cm (16").
20 Packets Of Seed (KC9289)
Seeds and garden supplies will normally be delivered within the time period stated against each product as detailed above. Plants, bulbs, corms, tubers, shrubs, trees, potatoes, etc. are delivered at the appropriate time for planting or potting on. Delivery times will be stated on the product page above, or in your order acknowledgement page and email.
Orders for packets of seed incur a delivery charge of £2.99.
Orders which include any other products will incur a delivery charge of £6.99.
Where an order includes both packets of seeds and other products, a maximum delivery charge of £7.99 will apply - regardless of the number of items ordered.
Large items may incur a higher delivery charge - this will be displayed in your shopping basket.
Please see our Delivery page for further details, and more information on different charges that may apply to certain destinations.
For more information on how we send your plants please visit our Helpful Guide on plant sizes.
Thompson & Morgan strives to ensure that all its plants are delivered to you in the perfect condition for planting. While the majority of our nursery plants cope well with slight delays in intransit, sadly, the time it takes to deliver to certain locations in the UK means that we can't guarantee this for some of our smaller plug products and tender bedding and vegetable lines, which do not respond well to the extra journey time. So regretfully while we offer the majority of our live plant offering nationwide, we are unable to ship plugs, begging plants and tender vegetable plants to the following areas: HS, IV41-IV49, IV51, IV55-56, KW15-KW17, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-PA78, PA80, PH40-PH44, TR21-TR24, ZE1-ZE3