CoCoCalypso Cocktail - Belinda Estell in Southampton
Belinda says: "Calypso was my favourite holiday cocktail in Jamaica earlier this year, this is my UK version. I've just had a glut of home grown strawberries so I've made freezer bags full of strawberry cubes to last the summer."
- Strawberries - roughly mash with a fork, spoon into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Coconut Water - pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- 4 strawberry cubes
- 6 coconut water cubes
- A splash of lemonade
- One shot of dark rum
- Put all of above into a blender and whizz until an even slushy mix.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw.
- Go outside, sit down in the sunshine and ENJOY! (For a non alcoholic and slightly sweeter version omit the rum and add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream)