We are looking for a high quality Administrator to join our small but busy Retail team. Based at our head office in Ipswich, Suffolk, the role forms part of the team responsible for working with our Garden Centre customers to grow sales through effective partnerships offering our product in store.
The ideal candidate is:
- Extremely well organised
- Passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to adapt to changing deadlines quickly
- Able to build good relationships and develop a rapport with all kinds of people
- Prepared to go the extra-mile in delivering excellent service
- Confident in working under own initiative
- Confident in meeting new people
- Skilled at Basic to Intermediate level with Excel
- PC literate
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Administration Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the coordination of retail administration for Retail markets through the preparation, upkeep and distribution of data
- Coordination of any retail queries and correctly identify any resulting action, liaising with other departments as required ensuring any action is carried out correctly and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Accurately log queries and flag issues to your line manager
- Distribution of incoming sales team correspondence as appropriate, monitoring order receipt, journey plans, expenses and car maintenance forms
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference MW2709RA. Please include your salary expectation within your cover letter.
Closing date Friday 21st October 2016