- Ipswich, Suffolk
- £14,500 - £15,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Temporary, full-time or part-time
Is your seasonal job coming to end in January? If so, look no further! We are looking for seasonal workers for our Customer Service department handling inbound calls and emails (taking orders and assisting customers with their queries). We have various hours available, including weekday, weekend and evening hours (and combinations thereof) part-time and full-time, to start in January 2017.
We do have limited positions for an immediate start too!
Contracts are expected to last until the end of June 2017.
The ideal candidate is:
- Customer focused
- A good ambassador for any business you work for
- Comfortable using pc's and web-based systems
- Happiest working in a large team
- Enthusiastic and positive
If you have an interest in gardening that is an added bonus (but not essential).
Experience is always desirable but full training is given, therefore candidates of all levels and experience are welcome.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.