As one of the UK’s market leading brands in the gardening sector, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic high-calibre Sales Manager within our Wholesale division. Based at our head office in Ipswich, Suffolk, the successful candidate will be responsible for the UK & Europe sales area, involving trips within the UK and overseas. Responsible for not only maintaining and developing our current relationships, as UK & European Sales Manager you will also be expected to win new business through effective communication, negotiation and selling skills.
If you are:
- Excited and energised by selling and developing profitable business relationships
- An experienced negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to build good relationships and develop a rapport with all kinds of people
- Driven and motivated to hit and exceed targets
- Someone with flexibility regarding working hours and travel
- Someone who is prepared to go the extra-mile in delivering excellent service
- Ambitious with the potential for career progression
- Someone with basic horticultural knowledge
Then you could be just who we are looking for!
Reporting to the Wholesale Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively researching new business opportunities and generating leads
- Calling, visiting and closing deals with new leads and existing clients
- Hitting and exceeding set KPI targets
- Travelling to client sites, meetings and industry/trade events
In addition the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role with a track record of success in developing business and hitting targets.
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MW2906WS.
Closing date Friday 8th July 2016