As one of the UK’s leading suppliers of products to the garden centre market, we are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic high-calibre Area Sales Manager. Ideally based in the Milton Keynes area (but not essential, surrounding areas will be considered) the successful candidate will be responsible for one of our most important sales areas. Responsible for not only maintaining and developing our current relationships, you will also be expected to win new business through effective communication, negotiation and selling skills.
If you are:
- Excited and energised by selling and developing profitable business relationships
- An experienced negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to build good relationships and develop a rapport with all kinds of people
- Driven and motivated to hit and exceed targets
- Someone with flexibility regarding working hours and travel
- Someone who is prepared to go the extra-mile in delivering excellent service
Then you could be just who we are looking for!
Reporting to the company’s Sales & Marketing Manager (UK), your responsibilities will include:
- Capturing orders & merchandising
- Proactively researching new business opportunities and generating leads
- Calling, visiting and closing deals with new leads and existing clients
- Hitting and exceeding set KPI targets
- Travelling to client sites, meetings and events including team meetings held twice a year
- Proactively and positively seeking solutions/ideas to improve on processes and product ranges
- Positively contribute to sales meetings
In addition the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role with a track record of success in developing business and hitting targets.
If you are interested, please send your CV, covering email and salary expectations to email@example.com quoting reference MW1407RS.
Closing date Friday 29th July 2016