Following a recent promotion within the team, we are looking for a high-calibre individual to join our busy Wholesale sales division as International Sales Coordinator. Based at our head office in Ipswich, Suffolk, the role is set in a fast-paced sales office, and forms part of the team responsible for order processing, the production of accurate shipping documentation, monitoring and co-ordinating invoicing, providing marketing support and carrying out general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional administrative skills, with confidence in producing official documents, along with excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in everything they do.The ideal candidate is also:
- Extremely well organised
- Passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to adapt to changing deadlines quickly
- Able to build good relationships and develop a rapport with all kinds of people
- Driven and motivated to hit and exceed targets and deadlines
- Prepared to go the extra-mile in delivering excellent service
- Confident in working under own initiative
- Prepared to work as part of team to ensure team objectives are delivered
- Educated to O level (or equivalent) standard
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experienced in export shipping/use of ERP systems (advantage but not essential)
- PC literate
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Order processing including producing shipping documentation
- Checking costs and invoices
- Creating parts within ERP/stock management system
- Liaison with regulatory bodies for export of horticultural product
- Monitoring sales and provide basic sales reports
Does this sound like you? Interested? If so apply today!
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, stating your salary expectations to email@example.com quoting reference MW0308WSIA. Please include your salary expectation within your cover letter.
Closing date Friday 19th August 2016