Thompson & Morgan Environmental Policy
Thompson & Morgan is committed to leading the wider industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- - Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- - Minimising emissions and carbon impact through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its
- - Actively promote recycling internally across all processes of the business and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- - Operating and maintaining company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and
encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- - Sourcing a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- - Meeting or exceeding all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- - Applying the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and
reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- - Assessing the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- - Encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
For any issues related to this policy please contact: