Give your seeds and plants the best start in life. Within 4 weeks, seedlings and plants will grow a huge secondary root system which will support them for their entire life. A one-off treatment - once added no further applications are required:
rootgrow™ was originally launched in 2004 as a soil additive to stimulate outstanding root growth in newly planted shrubs. Since its introduction huge interest has been shown in its amazing ability to improve the quality of seedlings and plants as they develop and it is frequently mentioned on TV and in the press rootgrow™ is a Mycorrhizal Fungi attached to an inert carrier. Once in contact with the plant’s roots the fungi rapidly develop, acting as a secondary root system for most plants. Plants are able to draw in more nutrients and become stronger, producing more flowers and fruit.
1. Fill the seed tray or 9cm pot with compost.
2. Sprinkle 10g per seed tray / 1g per 9cm pot evenly over the compost.
3. Cover with 1cm of compost.
4. Sow the seeds on this level of compost as directed on the seed packet.
1. Dib a hole 1cm deeper than the recommended planting depth.
2. Sprinkle a pinch (5ml) of rootgrow into the hole.
3. Sprinkle 1cm of compost into the hole.
4. Plant the seed or bulb as directed on packet.
1. Dig the planting trench twice the recommended depth.
2. Sprinkle a line of rootgrow into the bottom of the trench.
3. Backfill halfway with soil and plant the seeds at the recommended depth.
1. Sprinkle rootgrow evenly into the base of the hole prior to transplanting.
Copyright © Thompson & Morgan, 2004-2013. All rights reserved.