Tell us what you think of our products by writing a review. Click here to find out how to write a review.
You could also be in with a chance of winning a £50 Thompson & Morgan eVoucher simply by writing a review! Click here to view the terms and conditions.
You can also view all the most recent customer reviews here:
August 2016 Review Winner
- "Well worth the money"
- Escallonia rubra Macrantha
- By M Sullivan
- This is a vigorous and hardy plant ideal for hedging , as is evergreen and keeps its glossy leaves throughout the year
The flowers are a lovely deep pink and will flower until the first frosts if gently pruned, I have had it flowering in winter on occasions. Well worth the money.
Previous Review Winners
- "Absolutely stunning"
- Geranium Jackpot Mixed F1 Hybrid
- By T Revill
- I bought 36 of these as plug plants in Spring and planted them in pots as soon as they arrived. They grew very well and were planted out at the beginning of May. Now they look absolutely stunning in my front border and the colours are especially vibrant in the evening when I go out to water them. I will definitely have some more next year!
- "Beautiful colours"
- Perfect Partner Bulb Collection
- By J Kaston
- Beautiful colours and though its true the daffs did flower first. Eventually the tulips did arrive. Really all good quality and lasting so eventually did enjoy all together.
- "Wish I had bought more"
- Petunia 'Night Sky'
- By N Wakefield
- arrived in good conditon, have now planted out and 1 has just stared to flower - lovely flower and unusual - wish I had got more as only bought 5
- "Looks really nice in my kitchen
- K Delacy
- Finally,I can grow herbs and salad leaves without my cat trying to eat them!
Well made and looks really nice in my kitchen.
- "Beautiful cosmos variety"
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Sweet Sixteen'
- By Jennifer Andrew
- I grew this in 2015 and it was gorgeous. Flowering for months despite a wet and rather dismal Scottish summer, the blooms were plentiful and lovely. There was a little colour variation, with some plants producing flowers that were exact replicas of the seed packet, and others slightly darker or paler - all very beautiful.
- "Best small cucumber I have ever grown"
- Cucumber 'Delizia' F1 Hybrid
- Mrs F Upton
- Delizia is the best cucumber of this size I have ever grown. I have grown it since 2012 and it has produced reliable heavy crops every year.The fruit are sensational - thin skinned, juicy with a lovely cucumber flavour. They do not need peeling. I have given fruit to friends and family who without exception have said they are delicious. My parents like it so much they also now grow this variety.
- Runner Bean 'Moonlight'
- Benjamin Williams
- These really are a great variety. They crop like you wouldn't believe. I had to plant a 2nd batch last year as I think I planted them too early and they didn't like it one bit so don't be too hasty, they'll soon catch up. Pick the beans when they are really young and fresh because you'll have so many that you can afford to. The small bean size also means that if they do go a little over then you won't be chomping on great big purple beans. If you're feeling tight (or want them to have plenty of room) then you can plant one between two canes, they will quite happy fill two canes. I did this when one of mine got accidentally stomped on. I doubt I'll ever bother with another variety again, there really is no need to.
- "Best tomato ever"
- Tomato 'Maskotka'
- Peter J Lynskey
- Grew these in 2015, some in the greenhouse in a hanging basket and 12cm pots which produced ripe fruit in late June. Some in a raised bed in a fruit cage which kept on producing. I picked my last ripe tomato in MID NOVEMBER! Yes I do live in the UK.
- "Alstroemeria Everest"
- Alstroemeria Everest
- Keith Gunton
- Have grown Alstroemerias for a few years now. I bought an Everest selection earlier in the year and was astonished how fast and high they grew in their first year from a 5cm pot. As advertised, nearly 6 feet tall. Very satisfied!
- "Tomato Sweet Aperitif Best flavoured of all "
- Tomato Sweet Aperitif
- Jeanette Bowtell
- Wonderful sweet flavour, heavy cropper, fruit the size of marbles. Put these in a bowl and everybody eats them like grapes. Grandchildren love them. A real winner.
- "Beautiful "
- Foxglove Illumination Pink
- Zoe Procommenos
- I potted these up as soon as I received them last Autumn. This summer they have been absolutely stunning. I have cut off the flowers after they have died and am now waiting to see if side shoots appear.
- "Petunia Cascadia "
- Petunia cascadia rim magenta
- Barbara Peers
- What a fantastic plant beautiful display our garden looks like chelsea flower show ...this is the best petunia we have ever had.Such a stunning display , every one passing takes photos.