- Job is based at Ipswich, Suffolk
- Package of £50k - £75k dependant on experience
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to develop your career
Are you an experienced and ambitious sales professional ready to take on a new challenge?
With total sales in excess of £35m per annum and the expectation to double this in the next 3 years, we're looking for a driven sales professional to help deliver these results by heading up our B2B sales channel.
Predominantly selling seed to Garden Centres and retail multiples in addition to sales of plants direct to growers from our own nursery, the B2B channel is ripe for growth and the opportunities it presents are huge. We're going places and so could you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Devising sales growth plans & strategies to hit the 3 year target and beyond
- Leading an 18-strong field and office based sales team, developing the team's ability to think commercially and be sales-focused
- Devising sales strategies suitable for existing and new markets
- Influencing product range selection based on market insight
- Preparing sales proposals, pitching and winning new business
- Maintaining an awareness of competitors strengths and weaknesses maximising on the opportunities this gives us
We want someone who can generate a buzz - in our team and in our customers, old and new. You'll be determined, hands-on and highly-motivated with the ability to deliver results time and time again. You must have a proven sales management track record and your application must demonstrate this along with your passion for sales and your determination to succeed.
Send your application, including your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.