Thompson & Morgan's photo competitions 2014
Submit your photos to Thompson & Morgan's photo competitions for the chance to win great prizes. For details of how to enter, please visit our competitions page.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions below before entering the competitions.
Fun Photo Competition Full Terms and Conditions
- Thompson & Morgan’s photo competitions are valid until 11:59pm (GMT) on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs. Any photos found to be copied from any other source or be copyrighted material will be immediately excluded from the competition. Each entry should be submitted with name, address, contact telephone number (both daytime and evening) and email address.
- No entries can be returned and proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Thompson & Morgan accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- All photos submitted for entry to this competition and chosen as either competition winners or runners-up will become, by default, the copyright of Thompson & Morgan and its Group of companies and will be used free of any charge for the foreseeable future in any marketing literature, be it paper, online, broadcast or any other format. By entering photo competitions, the winners agree for their names and towns to be featured in any promotional materials from Thompson & Morgan and relating to this competition.
- Thompson & Morgan accepts no responsibility/liability for any and all electronic, network, computer or other technical malfunctions or any human error that may occur on collecting, processing and transmission of data. In the event that data entered for the draw becomes corrupted, this data will be excluded from the competition.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and Thompson & Morgan reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if it has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
- Thompson & Morgan reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Thompson & Morgan reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by Thompson & Morgan, a division of Branded Garden Products Limited.
- The winners and runners-up will be notified by 17.00 (GMT) on Friday 31st October 2014 and prizes will be sent directly to the winners and runners-up. There will be no cash alternative available.
- Prizes vary according to the photo competition, please see the relevant competition page for further details. The name and county of the prize winner and runners up will be available following receipt of an appropriately worded letter addressed and sent to Web Team, Thompson & Morgan, Poplar lane, Ipswich, Suffolk IP8 3BU, enclosing a stamp addressed envelope. Thompson & Morgan reserves the right not to respond to such requests if received more than ninety (90) days after the winner has been chosen.