Become a Thompson & Morgan guest blogger
We'd like to invite you to be part of our newest social community - the Thompson & Morgan blog. We're looking for guest bloggers to submit posts about all things gardening-related.
We will consider publishing well-written, informative articles, but ask that you only submit original content and do not write about or link to commercial businesses. Please see our guest blogging rules below and a list of suggested topics. In return, you'll get a link back to your own blog.
Terms and conditions for guest bloggers:
- We welcome guest blogs on subjects related to gardening. To submit an article, please email us at email@example.com with 'Guest post' as the subject. We will review your article and post it on our blog, if we consider it to be suitable. You'll find a list of subjects that we're interested in below.
- If you'd rather email us a sample of your article before committing to writing the entire post, please do so at the above address.
- Please only send original content - we ask that any guest posts you submit to us are your own work and not published anywhere else. This helps us by not having duplicate content on the blog (the search engines don't like it) and increases the chances of your post being accepted.
- You may include a keyword-rich backlink to your own blog, but please do not submit links to a commercial business. Your post will immediately be rejected if you do.
- Make sure you include a short section about you and your blog
- Please pay careful attention to grammar and spelling and ensure that your post is relevant to the subject and easy to read.
- Our readers are very keen on learning from others and an informative article with hints and tips will reach a wider audience.
- You may supply up to 3 images, which must be your own work or from the public domain and both royalty and copyright free.
- We reserve the right to reject or amend posts. We may also remove previously authorised articles from the Thompson & Morgan blog without prior warning.
The following list of topics gives you an idea of what we're interested in, but we'll consider all well-written articles and publish them on our blog if we feel that they are of relevant content.
- Allotments and general veg growing
- Experienced gardeners
- Garden design
- Gardening for beginners
- Gardening with children
- General gardening
- Grow your own
- Organic gardening
- Pest control
- Recipes and cooking
- Remedial gardening
- Saving money
- Unusual gardening methods and tips