Traditional Kitchen Favourite Collection
Grow your own traditional kitchen favourite vegetables from seed and enjoy harvests throughout the year!
- In this collection you will receive the following varieties:
- Broccoli 'Belstar' - The firm heads of this RHS AGM variety remain in good condition for a long time, producing plenty of side shoots once the central head is cut
- Brussels Sprout 'Trafalgar' - Thanks to continuous breeding work striving for a better, sweeter flavour, this modern hybrid has a superb flavour that sets it apart from other varieties
- Cauliflower 'Gypsy' - Cauliflower 'Gyspy' is a particularly useful summer variety, producing deep, round, white curds without the pink tinge which can often occur on summer Cauliflowers.
- Parsnip 'Gladiator' - A superb RHS AGM F1 hybrid that is ideal for exhibition, with beautiful silky-smooth blemish free, white skins.
- Pea 'Hurst Green Shaft' - Pea 'Hurst Green Shaft' is double podded, producing particularly heavy yields of up to 11 peas per 10cm (4") pod.
- Sweetcorn 'Lark' - Sweetcorn Lark is a tendersweet variety giving superior sweetness with a softer, less chewy texture than supersweets, making kernels more pleasurable to eat as well as easier to digest.