Leek 'Blauwgroene Winter - Bandit'
Allium porrum, Leek 'Bandit'
An outstanding cultivar for harvesting from winter through to spring. The dark leaves of Leek 'Blauwgroene Winter - Bandit' contrast beautifully with delicious, thick, pure white stems. This variety has excellent garden performance and winter hardiness, showing good tolerance against rust and bolting. Height: 45cm (18”). Spread: 20cm (8”).T&M's easy starter plants are expertly grown, taking away all of the worry of raising your own. Delivered ready for planting so that you can enjoy bigger, earlier and tastier vegetables. Our quality vegetable plants will be despatched at the correct time for planting.Please note: Delivery is subject to plant size, adverse growing conditions during production may delay despatch schedules.
- Excellent winter hardiness
Brassica 'Plant Collection'
Buy all of your Brassicas in one easy collection that can be planted out in early summer for a delicious autumn, winter and spring harvest. All of these superb varieties hold a prestigious RHS AGM for their outstanding performance.
- Collection comprises 15 plants each of:
- Broccoli 'Red Arrow' (Purple Sprouting) – An easy winter vegetable producing tender purple spears a week earlier than other varieties, and yielding up to 20% more spears. Height: 90cm (35"). Spread: 60cm (24").
- Brussels Sprout 'Revenge' F1 Hybrid - A high quality variety with good levels of disease resistance and a vigorous, sturdy growth habit. Produces heavy crops of dark-green, sweet buttons from Christmas through until February. 75cm (30"). Spread: 50cm (20").
- Cauliflower 'Nessie' F1 Hybrid (Autumn) – An outstanding autumn-cropping cauliflower which produces pure white curds which do not discolour. Height: 45cm (18"). Spread: 60cm (24").
- Cabbage 'Noelle' F1 Hybrid (Winter) - A British-bred 'January King' type winter cabbage with improved colour, uniformity and winter hardiness. The outer blue-green leaves have an attractive red tinge and have superb flavour and a crisp, crunchy texture. Height: 40cm (16"). Spread: 60cm (24").
Broccoli 'Red Arrow' (Purple Sprouting)
Brassica oleracea (Italica Group)
Purple Sprouting Broccoli 'Red Arrow' produces vigorous vitamin rich plants with lots of tender purple spears. This RHS AGM variety is a vast improvement on existing strains, cropping a week earlier and yielding up to 20% more than other varieties. An extremely useful and easy to grow, hardy winter vegetable that can be harvested from late February onwards. Height: 90cm (35"). Spread: 60cm (24").