Tesco Clubcard FAQ's
How do I redeem my token code(s)?
- Choose the product you would like to purchase and add it to your basket.
- Once you have completed your order, go to your shopping basket.
- Now click on the green ‘Use voucher’ button at the bottom of your shopping basket.
- Enter your token code into the box within the pop up below the title ‘Gift Vouchers’ e.g. TESCO123456789
- Now press the red ‘Use’ button next to the box you entered your token code in to activate.
- The token code is now activated.
- To use more than one token code within your order, simply repeat steps 4 and 5.
- To close the pop up box once you have added all of your token codes, click the red "Close & Continue" button at the bottom of the pop up box.
How do I remove my token code(s)?
- Click on the green ‘Use voucher’ button at the bottom of your shopping basket.
- Within the pop up under the title ‘Gift Vouchers’ a list of the token code(s) you have entered are displayed.
- To remove a token code simply click the red remove link next to the gift voucher code you would like to remove as shown below.
- To close the pop up, click the red "Close & Continue" button at the bottom of the pop up.
Why am I being charged P&P?
There are two main reasons why you may be being charged P&P:
- You have not selected Tesco Clubcard products - The products that are specifically chosen for Tesco Clubcard customers are located at the bottom of the Tesco Clubcard landing page (the link to which will be provided in your email from Tesco Clubcard). Simply click on the images at the bottom of this page and they will take you directly to the products, then when you get to the basket and enter your voucher code there should be no additional P&P charged. If, however, you also add some products from the rest of the Thompson & Morgan website into your basket then additional P&P will be charged.
- You have a T&M Evoucher - If you have a Thompson & Morgan E-voucher you have the choice of any Thompson & Morgan product on the website. Simply select any product of your choice, enter the E-voucher in the box at the bottom of your basket and the total value of your voucher will be deducted from your order total. If your order totals more than the value of the voucher, you will need to pay the difference; however no change can be given if your order is less than the amount of your voucher. Please note the normal Thompson & Morgan P&P charge (usually £4.95 for plant orders and £1.95 for seed orders) is applicable to all orders that contain non-tesco clubcard products. Click here to find out more about our P&P charges.
Where are the Tesco Clubcard products?
To find the products that we have specifically selected for Tesco Clubcard customers simply click on the link that is provided in your email from Tesco Clubcard and the products will be listed on this page. It will be something like www.thompson-morgan.com/tesco6.
If you are still unsure whether you have selected the right product, the Tesco Clubcard products will have the Tesco Clubcard logo on the product page and will have "Tesco Clubcard" at the beginning of the product name.
If you have any further queries with regards to placing an order using your Tesco Clubcard token code, please click here to contact us.