Heuchera 'Tapestry' Mixed
Coral Flower, Coral Bells
Sprays of delicate, tiny flowers float on wiry stems above neat mounds of vibrant foliage. Prized for their colourful leaves, these versatile semi-evergreen perennials make excellent drifts of ground cover, adding a distinctive splash of colour to the front of borders, or even brightening winter containers. Their airy blooms attract bees and are also useful as cut flowers. Height and spread: 40cm (16”).
Perennial Collection A+B
Fill your beds and borders with this bargain collection of herbaceous perennials. Perennial plants bloom year after year, and many can also be cut and brought into the house for beautiful flower arrangements. Height: Up to 150cm (60"). Spread: 75cm (30").
- Perennial Collection A + B comprises:
- A. Coreopsis 'Sunray' - Neat, compact plants bear golden-yellow, semi-double flowers all summer long.
- B. Geum 'Blazing Sunset’ - Fully double, large scarlet blooms are borne over a long period in summer.
- C. Scabiosa 'Blue Jeans' - Blue pincushion flowers attract bees and butterflies throughout summer
- D. Echinacea 'Primadona' - Beautiful pink daisy flowers with petals that radiate outwards instead of downwards.
- E. Poppy 'Pizzicato' Mixed - A neat semi dwarfing variety, producing up to 20 large flowers per plant!
- F. Silene 'Jack Flash' - Scarlet blooms carried on elegant, slender stems over a long period.
- G. Aquilegia 'Swan' Mixed - Long flowering, large blooms on upright, multi-branched stems.
- H. Lavender 'Munstead' - A neat, compact variety of fragrant English lavender.
- I. Heuchera 'Palace Purple' - Glossy, semi-evergreen purple leaves provide year round colour.
- J. Delphinium 'Pacific Giants' - Excellent for adding structure and presence to the back of borders.
- K. Gaillardia 'Arizona' - A spectacular dwarf Blanket Flower with a long-flowering period.
- L. Carnation 'Ever-blooming Mixed' (Hardy) - Richly fragrant blooms that are ideal for cutting.
If you require a smaller perennial collection, have a look at Perennial Collection A and Perennial Collection B.
Swiss Chard 'Bright Lights'
Beta vulgaris subsp. cicla var. flavescens, Leaf Beet, Spinach Beet
This exciting Swiss chard, produces a rainbow of coloured stems that are crowned with large leaves of green or bronze. The flavour is deliciously mild and packed with nutritional content. Swiss Chard 'Bright Lights' can be harvested from mid-summer to late autumn, and after a normal winter, it will re-emerge to give an unbelievably early spring crop! Guaranteed lo brighten the vegetable patch, or why not grow this colourful swiss chard cultivar in ornamental borders. Height: 50cm (20”). Spread: 30cm (12”).T&M's easy starter plants are expertly grown, taking away all of the worry of raising your own. Delivered ready for planting so that you can enjoy bigger, earlier and tastier vegetables. Our quality vegetable plants will be despatched at the correct time for planting.Please note: Delivery is subject to plant size, adverse growing conditions during production may delay despatch schedules.