Create a beautiful wildflower area in your garden with this selection of bright and colourful annuals. Our special selection provides forage over a long season, from spring through to early autumn, making it an invaluable food source for bees and butterflies.
- Collection comprises the following varieties:
- 1 packet (1 gram) Wildflower 'Honey Bee Flower Mix' - A blend of 19 species of nectar and pollen rich annual and perennial wildflowers, which are proven favourites of honey bees in our gardens. Height: 60cm (24"). Spread: 30cm (12"). 1 gram of seed sows an area of approximately 1 square metre.
- 1 packet (250 seeds) Sweet Rocket 'Alba' - Charming, large spikes of single, white flowers, fragrant in the evening. Height: 90cm (35"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- 1 packet (125 seeds) Californian Poppy 'Jelly Beans' - Fully double blooms in a vibrant colour range glisten above a mass of feathery blue-green foliage. These dainty hardy annuals are tougher than they appear and positively thrive on poor, dry soils. Height: 25cm (10"). Spread: 25cm (10")
- 1 packet (60 seeds) Sunflower 'Russian Giant' - A giant among annuals. Give them plenty of room and you will be rewarded with plants up to 3m (10') tall with huge yellow flowers often 30cm (12") in diameter. Height: 3m (10'). Spread: 60cm (24").
- 1 packet (80 seeds) Calendula 'Fruit Twist' - A delightful dwarf calendula in a zesty mix of citrus colours. Early flowering, with daisy-like blooms adding bright drifts of colour to a sunny border. Height: 15cm (6"). Spread: 20cm (8").
How to sow wildflower seeds