Half-hardy Annual Seeds
Sow half-hardy annuals in early spring, making sure that you protect them from frost. Plant them out after all risk of frost has passed and you'll be rewarded with delightful flowers all throughout the summer. Hint: use the selections in the left menu to narrow down your search for the perfect half-hardy annual seeds for your garden.
We have found 1 products.
Annual Flower Border Seed Collection (Short)
- Collection comprises:
- Cosmos 'Brightness' (100 seeds) - Semi-double blooms in clear shades of red, yellow and orange are borne above mounds of feathery green foliage.
- Antirrhinum 'Reminiscent Mixed' F1 Hybrid (50 seeds) - Pastel blooms are carried on compact, bushy plants, attracting bees and other pollinating insects.
- Californian Poppy 'Jelly Beans' (125 seeds) - Fully double blooms in a vibrant colour range glisten above a mass of feathery blue-green foliage.
- Marigold 'Vanilla Cream' (50 seeds) - Gorgeous vanilla cream double blooms on neat bushy plants.
- Zinnia 'Zahara Mixed' (15 seeds) - Possibly the best mixture of dwarf bedding zinnias available for an exceptional garden performance.