Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop'
Glandularia, Verbena patagonica
Like its parents, Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' boasts the same tight clusters of floating purple flowers, but has short, compact stems that reach only half the height. Well shaped, uniform plants with an open airy habit attract butterflies to their glowing blooms from June to September. This fabulous hardy dwarf verbena is perfectly proportioned for patio pots and the front of borders where it creates a wonderful delicate airy effect. Height and spread: 60cm (24").
- Unique mini Verbena for your patio
Perennial 'Best Value' Collection
Fill your beds and borders with this bargain collection of herbaceous perennials. Perennial plants bloom year after year, and many can also be cut and brought into the house for beautiful flower arrangements. Height: Up to 1m (39"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Collection includes;
- Lavender 'Munstead' - This neat, compact variety of English lavender bears masses of dark purple-blue flower spikes. Height: 45cm (18"). Spread: 60cm (24").
- Digitalis 'Dalmation Mixed' - Well branched, compact, dwarf plants. Height: 50cm (20"). Spread: 40cm (16").
- Echinacea 'Primadonna' - Beautiful pink daisy flowers with petals that radiate outwards instead of downwards. Height: 85cm (33"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Coreopsis 'Presto' - Neat, compact plants are smothered in golden-yellow, semi-double flowers all summer long. Height and spread: 45cm (18").
- Verbena Bonariensis - Tightly clustered florets form glowing lavender flower heads that float atop stiffly upright, branching stems. Height: 200cm (78"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Scabiosa 'Blue Jeans' - Blue pincushion flowers attract bees and butterflies throughout summer. Height and spread: 45cm (18").
- Aquilegia 'Swan' Mixed - An abundance of large flowers on upright, multi-branched stems Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 25cm (10").
- Geum 'Blazing Sunset' - Fully double, large scarlet blooms are borne over a long period in summer. Height and spread: 60cm (24").
- Carnation 'Ever-blooming Mixed' (Hardy) - Richly fragrant blooms that are ideal for cutting. Height and spread: 30cm (12").
- Armeria 'Mixed' - Long flowering plants with unusual ball shaped flower heads on thin wiry stems. Height: 50cm (20"). Spread: 30cm (12").
- Delphinium 'Pacific Giants' - Excellent for adding structure and presence to the back of borders. Height: 150cm (60"). Spread: 75cm (30").
- Leucanthemum x superbum 'White Knight' - Pure white single flowers are produced in constant supply throughout summer.
Most Scented Bumper Pack
Treat yourself to this fantastic bumper pack of the most scented bedding and border plants, and save yourself £££s! These great value perennials will fill your garden with fragrance and colour in a fabulous springtime display. You'll receive 12 plug plants of each of the following varieties - that's 72 plug plants in total! Height and spread: Up to 30cm (12").
- Most Scented Bumper Pack comprises 12 plug plants each of:
- Primrose 'World's Most Scented Mix' - Let the sweet citrus scent and the fresh colour mix of these reliable perennials transport you into spring.
- Viola 'Most Scented' Mix - This exclusive blend exudes a spring-like perfume even on the coolest of winter days.
- Stock 'Most Scented' Mix - Specially selected for their strong and spicy fragrance and fabulous colours!
- Pansy 'Most Scented' Mix - Larger than violas, with a cheery bright colour mix that will continue well into late spring.
- Polyanthus 'Most Scented' Mix - Plenty of scented flowers on short, stocky stems, above neat rosettes of lush foliage.
- Wallflower 'Most Scented' Mix - Versatile and undemanding, this tough perennial can cope in even the poorest of soils.
Fuchsia 'Giants Voodoo'
Giant, sculptured flowers hang from the cascading stems of Fuchsia 'Voodoo' to create a magnificent display throughout summer. The dark and mysterious double blooms, with fold upon fold of rich purple petals, are up to 6cm (2") across. Perfect for baskets, window boxes, Flower Pouches and containers. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 45cm (18").
How to grow fuchsias
Culinary note: Some parts of these flowers are edible. For more details about edible flowers click here.