Perennial 'Best Value' Collection
Fill your beds and borders with this bargain collection of herbaceous perennials. Perennial plants bloom year after year, and many can also be cut and brought into the house for beautiful flower arrangements. Height: Up to 1m (39"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Collection includes;
- Poppy 'Pizzicato' Mixed - A neat semi dwarfing variety, producing up to 20 large flowers per plant! Height: 50cm (19"). Spread: 30cm (12").
- Digitalis 'Dalmation Mixed' - Well branched, compact, dwarf plants. Height: 50cm (20"). Spread: 40cm (16").
- Echinacea 'Primadonna' - Beautiful pink daisy flowers with petals that radiate outwards instead of downwards. Height: 85cm (33"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Coreopsis 'Presto' - Neat, compact plants are smothered in golden-yellow, semi-double flowers all summer long. Height and spread: 45cm (18").
- Verbena Bonariensis- Tightly clustered florets form glowing lavender flower heads that float atop stiffly upright, branching stems. Height: 200cm (78"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Scabiosa 'Blue Jeans' - Blue pincushion flowers attract bees and butterflies throughout summer. Height and spread: 45cm (18").
- Aquilegia 'Swan' Mixed - An abundance of large flowers on upright, multi-branched stems Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 25cm (10").
- Geum 'Blazing Sunset' - Fully double, large scarlet blooms are borne over a long period in summer. Height and spread: 60cm (24").
- Carnation 'Ever-blooming Mixed' (Hardy) - Richly fragrant blooms that are ideal for cutting. Height and spread: 30cm (12").
- Gaillardia 'Arizona Sun' - A constant display of large flower heads in fiery shades of orange, yellow and red. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Delphinium 'Pacific Giants' - Excellent for adding structure and presence to the back of borders. Height: 150cm (60"). Spread: 75cm (30").
- Leucanthemum x superbum 'White Knight' - Pure white single flowers are produced in constant supply throughout summer.
Like a little blue Chrysanthemum, this fabulous plant produces an abundance of blooms from late summer, and continues throughout autumn. Heteropappus meyendorfii is a colourful, late flowering half hardy perennial with a lovely spreading habit. This pretty little daisy is perfect for filling gaps in containers and late summer borders when other plants are beginning to fade. Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- New in 2014
- Hundreds of electric blue blooms
Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop'
Glandularia, Verbena patagonica
Like its parents, Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' boasts the same tight clusters of floating purple flowers, but has short, compact stems that reach only half the height. Well shaped, uniform plants with an open airy habit attract butterflies to their glowing blooms from June to September. This fabulous hardy dwarf verbena is perfectly proportioned for patio pots and the front of borders where it creates a wonderful delicate airy effect. Height and spread: 60cm (24").
- New in 2014
- Unique mini Verbena for your patio