Perennial 'Best Value' Collection
Fill your beds and borders with this bargain collection of herbaceous perennials. Perennial plants bloom year after year, and many can also be cut and brought into the house for beautiful flower arrangements. Height: Up to 1m (39"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Collection includes;
- Lavender 'Munstead' - This neat, compact variety of English lavender bears masses of dark purple-blue flower spikes. Height: 45cm (18"). Spread: 60cm (24").
- Digitalis 'Dalmation Mixed' - Well branched, compact, dwarf plants. Height: 50cm (20"). Spread: 40cm (16").
- Echinacea 'Primadonna' - Beautiful pink daisy flowers with petals that radiate outwards instead of downwards. Height: 85cm (33"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Coreopsis 'Presto' - Neat, compact plants are smothered in golden-yellow, semi-double flowers all summer long. Height and spread: 45cm (18").
- Verbena Bonariensis - Tightly clustered florets form glowing lavender flower heads that float atop stiffly upright, branching stems. Height: 200cm (78"). Spread: 45cm (18").
- Scabiosa 'Blue Jeans' - Blue pincushion flowers attract bees and butterflies throughout summer. Height and spread: 45cm (18").
- Aquilegia 'Swan' Mixed - An abundance of large flowers on upright, multi-branched stems Height: 30cm (12"). Spread: 25cm (10").
- Geum 'Blazing Sunset' - Fully double, large scarlet blooms are borne over a long period in summer. Height and spread: 60cm (24").
- Carnation 'Ever-blooming Mixed' (Hardy) - Richly fragrant blooms that are ideal for cutting. Height and spread: 30cm (12").
- Armeria 'Mixed' - Long flowering plants with unusual ball shaped flower heads on thin wiry stems. Height: 50cm (20"). Spread: 30cm (12").
- Delphinium 'Pacific Giants' - Excellent for adding structure and presence to the back of borders. Height: 150cm (60"). Spread: 75cm (30").
- Leucanthemum x superbum 'White Knight' - Pure white single flowers are produced in constant supply throughout summer.
Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop'
Glandularia, Verbena patagonica
Like its parents, Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' boasts the same tight clusters of floating purple flowers, but has short, compact stems that reach only half the height. Well shaped, uniform plants with an open airy habit attract butterflies to their glowing blooms from June to September. This fabulous hardy dwarf verbena is perfectly proportioned for patio pots and the front of borders where it creates a wonderful delicate airy effect. Height and spread: 60cm (24").
- Unique mini Verbena for your patio
Shasta Daisy 'White Knight'
Leucanthemum x superbum, Chrysanthemum maximum 'White Knight'
Perfect in their simplicity, the pure white single flowers of this compact Shasta daisy are produced in constant supply throughout summer. Closely related to the chrysanthemum, Leucanthemum x superbum 'White Knight' is at its best when planted in drifts for a big impact. This beautiful perennial blends effortlessly with almost any planting scheme, and its brilliant white daisies are excellent for cutting for an elegant display indoors. Height: 55cm (22") Spread: 45cm (18").
Buddleja 'Buzz™ Indigo'
Buddleja davidii, Buddleia, Butterfly Bush
Our sensational patio Buddlejas are taking the gardening world by storm - and here’s a brand new colour to add to the range! Dusky, deep blue flowers smother the short, bushy stems of Dwarf Buddleja Buzz™ Indigo', attracting clouds of butterflies to its nectar rich blooms. This lovely compact shrub is perfectly proportioned for patio pots and smaller gardens. Height and spread: 120cm (47").
- Order early - limited stocks
How to grow Buddleja Buzz™