Perennial & Biennial Plants
In this range you'll find an impressive selection of perennial plants and biennial plants, which are perfect for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Also known as herbaceous plants, perennials live for 2 or more years and flower every year. Biennial plants are great for beds and spring displays and there are many delightful plants to choose from. Use the selections in the left menu to select the right plants for your garden.
We have found 1 products.
Thompson & Morgan inherited the breeding successes of world renowned hellebore expert Elizabeth Strangman a few years ago. Since then, we've raised a superb range of Washfield hybrids, each with carefully perfected forms and colours.Now we're giving our customers the chance to get their hands on the surplus hellebores out of our hand-pollinated breeding program. Helleborus Hybridizers Mixed are superb garden plants - and you might even get a surprise colour or two! Height and spread: 45cm (18”).
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE
- Easy to grow, problem-free and will last for years
- Fabulous early colour when the garden is dull and drab
- Plants quickly establish and form clumps in any shady spot
- Excellent value plants from T&M's own breeding
- Makes an elegant cut flower for the home; try floating blooms in water