Narcissus 'Peach Cobbler'
A spectacular spring daffodil with numerous layers of petals for intense flower power. A two-tone mix of orange and butter yellow petals give an overall eye-catching, peachy display. You'll want to treat yourself to two packs of Narcissus 'Peach Cobbler' to have enough flowers for the garden and your vases where you can enjoy those colours and the amazing fragrance up close! Height: 40cm (16"). Spread: 30cm (12"). Bulb size: 14/16
You'll love this modern take on an old-time classic. Narcissus 'Sagana' has the appearance of traditional favourite 'Pheasant's Eye', but with larger, stronger blooms, which stand upright and proud to really show themselves off in borders and containers. Crisp white petals surround a button like central trumpet of vibrant yellow, rimmed with fiery orange. A musky fragrance means you should also enjoy this stunning variety as a cutflower too! Height: 40cm (16"). Spread: 30cm (12"). Bulb size: 12/14
Perennial Bumper Collection
Fill your beds and borders with this generous collection of herbaceous perennials. Perennial plants bloom year after year, and many can also be cut and brought into the house for beautiful flower arrangements.
- Collection contains one each of the following varieties:
- Rudbeckia 'Goldstrum' - Bright, golden-yellow, daisy flowers with dark button eyes.
- Verbascum 'Banana Custard' - Strong, erect spikes packed with dazzling two-tone yellow flowers.
- Lobelia 'Starship Scarlet' - Ruby-red, glossy foliage and punchy, scarlet-red flower spikes.
- Achillea 'Red Berries' - Panicles of red flowers above aromatic, fern like foliage.
- Verbena 'Buenos Aires' - A drought resistant perennial with glowing clusters of purple flowers.
- Erigeron 'Blue Beauty' - Showy lavender blue daisies throughout the summer.
- Hollyhock 'Halo' - A stunning cottage garden perennial for the back of the border.
- Poppy 'Fruit Punch' - Enchanting weather resistant silky, ruffled blooms.
- Digitalis 'Dalmatian' - Well branched, compact plants for the back of the border.
- Scabious 'Beaujolais Bonnets' - Rich burgundy flowers with contrasting paler outer petals and white stamens.
- Gaillardia 'Mesa Peach' - Bright gold and peach tones bring instant sunshine to the front of borders.
- Geum 'Blazing Sunset' - Fully double, scarlet red flowers rise above clumps of foliage on thin, wiry stems.
- Agastache foeniculum - Blue flower spikes appear above silvery-green, aniseed scented foliage.
- Monarda 'Bergamo' - Aromatic foliage and whorls of spidery blooms that attract insects to your garden borders.
- Oenothera 'Apricot Delight' - A beautifully scented Evening Primrose with colour-changing blooms.
- Nepeta 'Hot Pink' - Catmint is well loved by gardeners and their cats for its sweet, pungent aroma and pretty flowers.
- Dianthus 'Bananaberry Fizz' - Double magenta and yellow flowers on sturdy plants.
- Salvia 'New Dimension Blue' - Violet blue flower spikes attract bees and butterflies.
- Arabis 'Lotti Pink' - Uniform, well-branched plants with a neat compact habit are covered with pink blooms.
- Erigeron 'Stallone' - Fast growing, carefree plants with two tone daisy flowers.
- Dianthus deltoides 'Red' - Neat clumps of silver green foliage host plenty of small red flowers.
- Campanula 'Dwarf Blue' - A proliferation of soft blue flowers on compact dwarf plants.
- Aubrieta 'Mixed' - Tough little plants that will thrive in the poorest of soils.
- Armeria 'Ballerina Mixed' - Globe shaped blooms above cushions of grassy foliage.
Powerliner® plugs are well established, mature plugs which can be potted on or can be planted straight into the border or containers. Each plug module is 6.5cm in diameter.
Tulip 'Harbor Light'
Grow this gorgeous tulip out in the garden - it will light up your borders each spring, but we think such a special bloom deserves centre stage on the patio to be enjoyed up close and personal. Tulip 'Harbour Lights' is simply astounding! The blooms are almost feather-like, and grow in stature every day with the centre opening up to reveal more and more feathered petals in green or white! A top choice for the Tulip connoisseur. Height: 40cm (16"). Spread: 15cm (6"). Bulb size: 11/12
Tulip 'Ice Cream'
A Tulip that looks almost good enough to eat! The peony-like flowers of Tulip 'Ice Cream' used to fetch a pretty price when we first introduced it, but a few years of using specialist growers to bulk up our bulbs stocks means we can bring the price down dramatically. Take advantage of our new pricing to enjoy the luxuriant flowers in your garden or on the patio. Each flower opens over the course of a few weeks to finally explode with colour! Height: 40cm (16"). Spread 15cm (6"). Bulb size: 11/12