This woodland member of the buttercup family will swiftly multiply to form a glowing carpet of golden yellow flowers each spring. The cup shaped blooms of the winter aconite attract pollinating insects to your spring garden, and associate beautifully with snowdrops and bluebells for a spectacular woodland display. Easy to establish and virtually maintenance free, Eranthis hyemalis are ideal for planting in the dappled shade of deciduous trees, or naturalised in informal areas of grass. Height: 8cm (3”). Spread: 5cm (2”). Bulb size: 3/4.
Winter aconite bulbs are ideal for autumn planting. For spring planting choose winter aconites bulbs in the green. Only cultivated stock used.
View 4 for 3 bulbs range How to grow bulbs, corms and tubers
Wallflower 'Most Scented' Mix
Don't overlook wallflowers! This popular cottage garden favourite is currently enjoying a revival. Wallflower 'Most Scented Mix' is a wonderful blend of specially selected Erysimum, chosen for their fabulous fragrance. Versatile and undemanding, this short lived perennial tends to be grown as a biennial, and is tough enough to cope in even the poorest of soils. Height and spread: 30cm (12").
- The most scented wallflower
Buddleja 'Buzz™ Ivory'
Buddleja davidii, Buddleia, Butterfly Bush
A new twist on a much-loved garden favourite, 'Buzz'™ is the world's first patio buddleja! These attractive, compact plants are loved by bees and butterflies, but won't take over your garden. Buddleja '™ Ivory' is easy to grow and problem-free with a super long-flowering period. Perfectly proportioned for patio pots and smaller gardens. Height and spread: 120cm (47”).
- T&M exclusive breeding
- The best plant to attract butterflies to your garden
- Dwarf patio buddleja - won't take over your garden
- 15cm (6in) flowers the size of usual buddlejas, but plants are half the size
- Long-flowering, brightly-coloured blooms attract butterflies
- Easy to grow and problem-free
- Plants last more than 10 years
- Customer favourite
How to grow Buddleja Buzz™
Fuchsia 'Hardy Collection' A (Hardy)
Fuchsia 'Army Nurse', 'Delta's Sarah' & 'Shrimp Cocktail'
This collection of outstanding hardy fuchsias makes a colourful addition to containers and borders. Compact and bushy, they will flower non-stop from early summer to autumn, growing in stature with the passing years. Height and spread: 90cm (36”).
- Collection comprises:
- Fuchsia 'Shrimp Cocktail' - A fusion of marbled hot pink petals with a candy blush; each bloom totally unique and almost luminous against the dark foliage.
- Fuchsia 'Army Nurse' - Royal purple, single blooms are carried on the compact stems of this hardy bush variety.
- Fuchsia 'Delta's Sarah' – A beautiful bush variety that produces a succession of supremely weather resistant, unusual coloured blue flowers, up 6cm (2½ “) in diameter.
Culinary note: Some parts of these flowers are edible. For more details about edible flowers click here.